Portable Poetry Portal

His(David Bohm) passion for truth carried him wherever it might possibly find nourishment, and his theories consequently reflect tremendous breadth and depth in accounting for a wide range truth that stems from a diverse spectrum of epistemologies.


The 3Ps blog is dedicated to exploring cosmology, quantum physics, and the domains of the very small and the very large with poetic expression of science concepts, philosophy, and history of ideas at the emergent consciousness level by using the "words of science."


Out from here
near the edge of the universe
clear of culture clutter
it's syllables my dear
wandering where
cosmic attractions
search for...the rest
The hologram universe

[THE REGULAR POSTS ARE BELOW THIS INTRODUCTION]
My Photo
Name:
Location: Volga, SD, United States
Search for poems:
by PoemHunter.Com

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sky blue why



A Power of Ten


Rayleigh
light scattered blue
exposes molecules
to those clear sensitive folk eyes
below

woleb
seye klof evitisnes raelc esoht ot
selucelom sesopxe
eulb derettacs thgil
hgielyaR

neT fo rewoP A



I laid out the first part of this piece on 26 Oct with the intention of using it to experiment with another T2S software. My intention is to use software that I can pick up for free by scrounging the internet like John Cage used junk for percussion. I found several and chose Speakonia (only a preliterate could have thought of it). Since I ride (sic.) poetry,as I was on my bicycle I began to consider what happens to poems when they are flipped like images. Well you can try reading it without some kind of aid, but I don't even try to sample all the rate and pitches that interactive work with a speech synthesizer that does not think before making a noise can produce.

" >:::(>? "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home