Portable Poetry Portal

His(David Bohm) passion for truth carried him wherever it might possibly find nourishment, and his theories consequently reflect tremendous breadth and depth in accounting for a wide range truth that stems from a diverse spectrum of epistemologies.


The 3Ps blog is dedicated to exploring cosmology, quantum physics, and the domains of the very small and the very large with poetic expression of science concepts, philosophy, and history of ideas at the emergent consciousness level by using the "words of science."


Out from here
near the edge of the universe
clear of culture clutter
it's syllables my dear
wandering where
cosmic attractions
search for...the rest
The hologram universe

[THE REGULAR POSTS ARE BELOW THIS INTRODUCTION]
My Photo
Name:
Location: Volga, SD, United States
Search for poems:
by PoemHunter.Com

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Adding search engines to the mix

I seem to be straying from the intent of this blog and drifting into some kind of improbable cyber-fi extension of human-like behavior displayed by combining search engines and aimless thoughts with text to speech.

[caution: some puctuation added for Adobe special effects, I think]

Glen Shorts Gets Googled


..

Searching for my pseudonym on a free dictionary web site, what did I find?

The Devil Singing Our Song melody pounding from a Glen Schwartz aching

Head on the way for a date with a no definition in Glen St. Mary, Florida.

What a way to end the day, a mere statistic from the US Census Bureau.

Maybe my mother missed my gender and dropped an ā€œnā€ to make me fit in

I tried that too but it was no better, still no definition or game, just a new gap

A heady one . between the author of A Mathematical Theory of Evidence

Published by Princeton University Press, oh my, and the person who wrote

Lyrics for Home on the Range, would you believe how it almost found me .

In a round about way, but still no women to call my pals or take away doubt

Just Glens and Glenn men blasting Shorts in wikiipeedia cyber-trivia space

Where no buffalo roam, but Disney movies fit in like a good pair of underwear.

Missed Glenn Strange by a couple seats, I guess the Devil was singing his song.

He must have felt at home humming a few bars of the Kansas state song,

As he tended bar on Gunsmoke in the Ponderosa of his western movie fame.

If I had shed my briefs.and gone to Closet.I would be next to Glenn Close

Which would explain my Fatal Attraction for poetry extracted by Google.



hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I wounder if this thing can be taught to sing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home