Portable Poetry Portal

His(David Bohm) passion for truth carried him wherever it might possibly find nourishment, and his theories consequently reflect tremendous breadth and depth in accounting for a wide range truth that stems from a diverse spectrum of epistemologies.


The 3Ps blog is dedicated to exploring cosmology, quantum physics, and the domains of the very small and the very large with poetic expression of science concepts, philosophy, and history of ideas at the emergent consciousness level by using the "words of science."


Out from here
near the edge of the universe
clear of culture clutter
it's syllables my dear
wandering where
cosmic attractions
search for...the rest
The hologram universe

[THE REGULAR POSTS ARE BELOW THIS INTRODUCTION]
My Photo
Name:
Location: Volga, SD, United States
Search for poems:
by PoemHunter.Com

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Dogson wanders across SE Asia

From time to time a messager sends me poetry from East Asia. it is like science from parallel universe where soldiers wrestle the ignorance of the ages into dark rooms and give their all to close the door on its future.

"the twilight of rock and roll"

leonard nimoy blew my balls last night,
gass and spencer following.

nabokov, my love
eat my ass! eat my french cuffs.

fluff my poems, call my bluffs,
eat my insides, harp my brain

God, we know, is a dark matter buldge
slipping under the door like an overdue bill.

ZANG!
The crypt of our love shakes, crumbles,

Reinvested energy pours from within.
Boredom, scraped like a pipe, can be used like anger.

II

The noise.
Falling, petals of rebel angst
Howls and gravel-toned chords
Beasts of the beat, stretched goat-hide drum

The depth of their energy pooled in semen-soaked vag.




<_- *(-} "}}}}}}"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home